Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"One" (picture each hour)

the idea - Ten on Ten

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!



Thanks to my friend Kelly who took this challenge last month and then challenged others to do it, too.  I'm still sorta new at documenting life through my own pictures (I much prefer to steal from my friends who are better photographers :)  But I did have fun thinking about how to capture the little and the big moments of the day.  So here goes... (by the way I cheated a bit towards the end so I'm not linking my entry to the original idea's blog!  It's the thought that counts right?)



Beautiful sunny Sunday morning before church




Jesus' words are always beautiful - but also often convicting - just like this sermon message

the math teacher in me gets a bit giddy on "number" days:  10:10:10 on 10/10/10!! :)

I love a city skyline!!  Big D, of course

the beginning of a walk down memory lane - sweet fellowship with a former church home


yummy Mexican food with the wonderful Keyes family



the beauty of movie magic and a triumphant woman & horse! (on one of the largest screens in Texas!)

the beauty of calling a friend and asking to sleep in the guest room - with one day notice! (Thanks Katie!)


who knew??  they're quite tasty - a fun new snack for me

end the day with the FW skyline and the beauty of a part of town (west 7th) being revived

Doubt I'll do this every month, but it was fun and I'd like to try it again.  Let me know if you decide to try it, too!

p.s. OK, so the post title is a huge stretch but I am so determined to keep using Broadway song titles/lyrics :)  "One" (singular sensation, every little step she takes) is from A Chorus Line

2 comments:

  1. That was fun, Sarah! Great idea! I saw your brother, sil, and nephew at Cracker Barrel in Abilene on 10/10/10!
    -Maggie Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Sarah! I think this is a great documentation! That flower is really pretty. Where is that? Fun that you came to Dallas/Fort Worth. I want to see that movie! Where did you see it so big? Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!