Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some day my prince will come

OK, so that title could be about me....but today it's about my sweet cousin Rachel - who did find and marry her prince last month!  Even though Rachel does share my love of Broadway (and she's a fellow math teacher), she is also the biggest DisneyWorld expert I know.  She's been....numerous times and is our resident family go-to person for advice and strategy. 

The family had a fun time at the weekend's wedding festivities and the wedding was beautiful (and surprisingly traditional for such a millenial couple!)  But Rachel's always been strong enough to do her own thing and I think she got the wedding she wanted.  So happy for them and their future together!



And of course, can't pass up the nephew pics :)  My mom helped cook for Rachel's bridal party luncheon and Leigh Ann did 10 girls' hair!!!!  So Jason, Pops & I were on Holt duty in the hotel.  Oh - tough times :)
Have toys - will travel.

"Aunt Sarah - you're taking pictures...I want to see"

Aunt Gloria and Aunt Lori are so much fun to play with!!

Good to see you again, cousin E!  Can't wait until we can both run and play together!

While E's parents were taking wedding pictures, he had plenty of attention! 
Me-Ma and Pa-Pa can never get too much of their great-grands :)

p.s. Post title song is from Disney's "Snow White".   Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!