Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset..

..swiftly fly the years, one season following another, laiden with happiness and tears.


I mentioned my parent's anniversary but wanted to give it its due with pictures of those seasons and years.

In this day and age, a long marriage is not something to take for granted. Here's to a wonderful 39 years of marriage and many more.



1968 Jr-Sr Jasper, TX prom


My Pa-Pa Booker performed the ceremony in my Holt Grandparent's home in Center, TX.


Frater Sodalis Luau - Mom made their matching outfits! 
 For my ACU married friends-keep those great pics for your kids :)


1997 The happy family :)


2010 The happy Grandparents! 

Love you Mom & Dad!
 
p.s. Yes, 2 days of Fiddler on the Roof, but couldn't pass up the obvious wedding song!  :)

1 comment:

  1. fun pics! I especially love the luau one! Greatness. Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!