Saturday, January 8, 2011

Can't take my eyes off of you...

Now that my new baby nephew's in the family, holidays take on new meaning and we pretty much just sit around and watch him.  Not that anyone's complaining.  He's just so darn cute.  Of course, we might be biased...

Here's some pics from Thanksgiving week.


"Why can't I pull your glasses off like normal?? "


Encouraging a love for books already!


"I'm ready for Thanksgiving!!!" (Don't worry, we were not far behind :)




One year soon I'll have to share our chocolate and pecan pies with Holt....


Love this pic as Holt plays with Me-Ma Holt's bangle bracelets. 


We're all thankful this year for this happy boy's addition to the Booker family.
 p.s. Post title is actually from a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons song, but all his big hits are in the musical "Jersey Boys" so it counts!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by!